Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 is a comprehensive beginners guide for the Ubuntu operating system. It is written under an open source license and is free for you to download, read, modify and share.
The manual will help you become familiar with everyday tasks such as surfing the web, listening to music and scanning documents. With an emphasis on easy to follow instructions, it is suitable for all levels of experience.
If you want to help the project consider buy it at www.lulu.com
- How to protect Apache with Fail2ban
- Nightingale a Beautiful music player for Linux
- Linux shell: Dfc – Check your disk space with style
- Livarp – A lightweight Linux Distribution
- How to convert YouTube Video to MP3 easily on GNU/Linux
Find me on Google+