Getting Started with Ubuntu 10.04 is a comprehensive beginners guide for the Ubuntu operating system. It is written under an open source license and is free for you to download, read, modify and share.
The manual will help you become familiar with everyday tasks such as surfing the web, listening to music and scanning documents. With an emphasis on easy to follow instructions, it is suitable for all levels of experience.
If you want to help the project consider buy it at www.lulu.com
- arkOS: build your Cloud with a Raspberry Pi
- Review and repair a Linux SWAP Partition
- Introduction to Vagrant – Part 1
- Linux Terminal: Poor Man’s Spotify
- Turpial 3 – The best microblogging client is back ?
Find me on Google+