However let me say that thanks to your choice of Linux operating system you are already on the philosophical choice closer to nature:
- Requires less resources: Linux distributions require an average of fewer resources, and the hardware can be used for longer.
- KM 0: The Open Source philosophy relies heavily on volunteers who work from home and contribute to various projects.
- Less packaging: Linux is mainly distributed via downloads and manuals are in digital format.
- More cheap: In Linux you have many freely available software so you don’t have to work to buy them.
But now back on practice in particular we’ll see
- The tickless kernel, which enables the processor to sleep between tasks
- PowerTop to check what’s consuming more energy
Find me on Google+