This is the second part of the article wrote by Angelo Fonseca on his blog.
Angelo it’s a Linux systema administrator expert in security issues, he’s also the founder of Linkedin group “GNU/Linux Security & Hardening”
I found it really interesting and so i’m really glad to propose this to all of you.
In my previous post I talk about “File Integrity Checkers” and “Rootkit Revealers” for GNU/Linux.
Today, I’ll explain you how to “pratically” install and use them for checking your system and reveal security problems.
Read the full article here
- Zorin OS 9 Core Review: As good as Linux Mint 17!
- How to reboot Linux automatically on Kernel Panic
- Linux AIO some of the most common distributions in one ISO
- How to share on linux the output of your shell commands
- How to change an user password in Linux
Find me on Google+