This is the second part of the article wrote by Angelo Fonseca on his blog.
Angelo it’s a Linux systema administrator expert in security issues, he’s also the founder of Linkedin group “GNU/Linux Security & Hardening”
I found it really interesting and so i’m really glad to propose this to all of you.
In my previous post I talk about “File Integrity Checkers” and “Rootkit Revealers” for GNU/Linux.
Today, I’ll explain you how to “pratically” install and use them for checking your system and reveal security problems.
Read the full article here
- Linux Security: How to hide processes from other users
- Productivity boosting with open source applications
- 8 Simple To Follow Tips To Secure Your Apache Web Server
- The Humble “Open Source” Bundle
- Linux Games: FTL Advanced Edition expansion
Find me on Google+