At the end of a conference, most people have two feelings. The first is a feeling of wanting to get out there and do something. After last year’s LinuxCon, especially after listening to Noah Broadwater of Sesame Workshop, I wanted to go back to my office, take a chainsaw to my IIS installations, and tear out my Sharepoint system. But I am pretty sure that feeling is felt by many of us on a daily basis without attending LinuxCon.
What was so exciting about Sesame Workshop’s presentation was, with a very small staff and even less money, they managed to create a web experience that not only reduced cost but had an average eyeball time of 27 minutes. There are sites that would give everything for 27 seconds, and here is a children-focused site with 27 minutes, primarily on Open Source software.
- Zorin OS 9 Core Review: As good as Linux Mint 17!
- How to reboot Linux automatically on Kernel Panic
- Linux AIO some of the most common distributions in one ISO
- How to share on linux the output of your shell commands
- How to change an user password in Linux
Find me on Google+