“We have checked your issue and found that you have deleted all main dirs(public_html,etc) thats why your site is not working.
We need to reset your account and then you need to start from scratch.”
So my hosting say that’s i’ve deleted everything and than i forgot everything about this…. sure.
I think it’s pointless to spend time with the support trying to understand what really happened, perhaps it’s not even their fault and so i’ve spent the last 3 hours in recovery the site from a backup (luckily i’m used to do this at least once at week).
So sorry for this further down of the site, i’m already searching for a new hosting company and i promise that i’ll not delete again all my files in my homedir in the future.
- Linux Terminal: speedtest_cli checks your real bandwidth speed.
- Zorin OS 9 Core Review: As good as Linux Mint 17!
- How to reboot Linux automatically on Kernel Panic
- Linux AIO some of the most common distributions in one ISO
- How to share on linux the output of your shell commands
Find me on Google+