“We have checked your issue and found that you have deleted all main dirs(public_html,etc) thats why your site is not working.
We need to reset your account and then you need to start from scratch.”
So my hosting say that’s i’ve deleted everything and than i forgot everything about this…. sure.
I think it’s pointless to spend time with the support trying to understand what really happened, perhaps it’s not even their fault and so i’ve spent the last 3 hours in recovery the site from a backup (luckily i’m used to do this at least once at week).
So sorry for this further down of the site, i’m already searching for a new hosting company and i promise that i’ll not delete again all my files in my homedir in the future.
- How to protect Apache with Fail2ban
- Nightingale a Beautiful music player for Linux
- Livarp – A lightweight Linux Distribution
- Linux shell: Dfc – Check your disk space with style
- How to convert YouTube Video to MP3 easily on GNU/Linux
Find me on Google+