If you have not heard of it, then you have missed a lot.
The contest was announced on the 6th of May and was planned to run for 2 weeks.
I am happy to announce that the contest has been extended to 1 months for the many submissions we are receiving.
You can submit your stories until the 6th of June, and organizers will decided who gets the prizes on the 8th of June.
- What are the desktop environments that use less resources on Linux ?
- How to protect Apache with Fail2ban
- Nightingale a Beautiful music player for Linux
- Livarp – A lightweight Linux Distribution
- 5 Comic Book Viewers for Linux
Find me on Google+