If you have not heard of it, then you have missed a lot.
The contest was announced on the 6th of May and was planned to run for 2 weeks.
I am happy to announce that the contest has been extended to 1 months for the many submissions we are receiving.
You can submit your stories until the 6th of June, and organizers will decided who gets the prizes on the 8th of June.
- Linux Security: How to hide processes from other users
- Productivity boosting with open source applications
- 8 Simple To Follow Tips To Secure Your Apache Web Server
- The Humble “Open Source” Bundle
- Linux Games: FTL Advanced Edition expansion
Find me on Google+