If you have not heard of it, then you have missed a lot.
The contest was announced on the 6th of May and was planned to run for 2 weeks.
I am happy to announce that the contest has been extended to 1 months for the many submissions we are receiving.
You can submit your stories until the 6th of June, and organizers will decided who gets the prizes on the 8th of June.
- Zorin OS 9 Core Review: As good as Linux Mint 17!
- How to reboot Linux automatically on Kernel Panic
- Linux AIO some of the most common distributions in one ISO
- How to share on linux the output of your shell commands
- How to change an user password in Linux
Find me on Google+