If you have not heard of it, then you have missed a lot.
The contest was announced on the 6th of May and was planned to run for 2 weeks.
I am happy to announce that the contest has been extended to 1 months for the many submissions we are receiving.
You can submit your stories until the 6th of June, and organizers will decided who gets the prizes on the 8th of June.
- arkOS: build your Cloud with a Raspberry Pi
- How to put in pause any process in Linux
- Review and repair a Linux SWAP Partition
- Linux Games: Faster Than Light
- Turpial 3 – The best microblogging client is back ?
Find me on Google+