keylaunch: It’s A small utility for binding commands to a hot key. It reads a configuration file in .keylaunchrc. KeyLaunch uses Ctrl, Alt and Shift as modifier keys, the hotkey is up to the user.
Bind your favorite combination to the program you use more, like ctrl-alt-t to open a terminal, use this and you’ll regret all the time wasted in the past in the menu of Gnome and KDE, go Keyboard !!
technocrati ID: BAEUJKPVJ9RE
- 8 Cool Ways To Use SCP on Linux
- Linux Terminal: inxi – a full featured system information script
- Introduction to 4 Open Source CMS
- How to Enable your Debian Squeeze LTS security support !
- Contest for Zorin OS lovers
Find me on Google+