keylaunch: It’s A small utility for binding commands to a hot key. It reads a configuration file in .keylaunchrc. KeyLaunch uses Ctrl, Alt and Shift as modifier keys, the hotkey is up to the user.
Bind your favorite combination to the program you use more, like ctrl-alt-t to open a terminal, use this and you’ll regret all the time wasted in the past in the menu of Gnome and KDE, go Keyboard !!
technocrati ID: BAEUJKPVJ9RE
- Linux Security: How to hide processes from other users
- Productivity boosting with open source applications
- 8 Simple To Follow Tips To Secure Your Apache Web Server
- The Humble “Open Source” Bundle
- Linux Games: FTL Advanced Edition expansion
Find me on Google+