keylaunch: It’s A small utility for binding commands to a hot key. It reads a configuration file in .keylaunchrc. KeyLaunch uses Ctrl, Alt and Shift as modifier keys, the hotkey is up to the user.
Bind your favorite combination to the program you use more, like ctrl-alt-t to open a terminal, use this and you’ll regret all the time wasted in the past in the menu of Gnome and KDE, go Keyboard !!
technocrati ID: BAEUJKPVJ9RE
- The legacy of Mandrake Linux: Rosa Linux
- Linux Terminal: How to color the output in bash scripts
- Linux Terminal: Manage Processes with killall and kill
- Play your Music on Linux with Music Player Daemon
- How to measure memory usage in Linux
Find me on Google+