keylaunch: It’s A small utility for binding commands to a hot key. It reads a configuration file in .keylaunchrc. KeyLaunch uses Ctrl, Alt and Shift as modifier keys, the hotkey is up to the user.
Bind your favorite combination to the program you use more, like ctrl-alt-t to open a terminal, use this and you’ll regret all the time wasted in the past in the menu of Gnome and KDE, go Keyboard !!
technocrati ID: BAEUJKPVJ9RE
- What are the desktop environments that use less resources on Linux ?
- How to protect Apache with Fail2ban
- Nightingale a Beautiful music player for Linux
- Livarp – A lightweight Linux Distribution
- 5 Comic Book Viewers for Linux
Find me on Google+