keylaunch: It’s A small utility for binding commands to a hot key. It reads a configuration file in .keylaunchrc. KeyLaunch uses Ctrl, Alt and Shift as modifier keys, the hotkey is up to the user.
Bind your favorite combination to the program you use more, like ctrl-alt-t to open a terminal, use this and you’ll regret all the time wasted in the past in the menu of Gnome and KDE, go Keyboard !!
technocrati ID: BAEUJKPVJ9RE
- arkOS: build your Cloud with a Raspberry Pi
- How to put in pause any process in Linux
- Linux Games: Faster Than Light
- Review and repair a Linux SWAP Partition
- Turpial 3 – The best microblogging client is back ?
Find me on Google+