In a previous article i’ve wrote about creating qr code from the command line, but perhaps this is not always the preferred method for everyone.
So QtQR come to help us with a graphical frontend, QtQR is a GUI front-end for linux’s qrencode made in Python & Qt
zbar for decoding
PIL for decoding
Make sure you have installed all the dependencies: qrencode and python-zbar.
Decompress qtqr-latest.tar.lzma to a directory, for example /home/me/qtqr.
Open a terminal and cd to the dir you decompressed the file:
Once run the use is trivial, just check this video if you don’t believe me:
- Zorin OS 9 Core Review: As good as Linux Mint 17!
- How to reboot Linux automatically on Kernel Panic
- Linux AIO some of the most common distributions in one ISO
- How to share on linux the output of your shell commands
- How to change an user password in Linux
Find me on Google+