In a previous article i’ve wrote about creating qr code from the command line, but perhaps this is not always the preferred method for everyone.
So QtQR come to help us with a graphical frontend, QtQR is a GUI front-end for linux’s qrencode made in Python & Qt
zbar for decoding
PIL for decoding
Make sure you have installed all the dependencies: qrencode and python-zbar.
Decompress qtqr-latest.tar.lzma to a directory, for example /home/me/qtqr.
Open a terminal and cd to the dir you decompressed the file:
Once run the use is trivial, just check this video if you don’t believe me:
- arkOS: build your Cloud with a Raspberry Pi
- How to put in pause any process in Linux
- Linux Games: Faster Than Light
- Review and repair a Linux SWAP Partition
- Turpial 3 – The best microblogging client is back ?
Find me on Google+