<!--:it-->Info<!--:--><!--:en-->Info<!--:--> http://is.gd/e98rO #fb
Everything worked … but, I forgot qTranslate was installed to manage the two languages of the blog.
I was already thinking that this would have cost me a lot of time when I found this very useful post “Tuning Tools for Twitter to Work With Multilingual WordPress Blogs using qTranslate.”
So looking at the code, I found in Twitcategory the corresponding piece of code change:
twitcategory.php Line 303
$proto = str_replace( "[title]", $post->post_title, $proto );
With (changes in red)
$proto = str_replace( "[title]", __($post->post_title), $proto );
This will activate the function gettext, which will publish the title in the language selected as default (in my case Italian).
- An introduction to systemd for CentOS 7
- Linux Games: Sanctum 2
- What goes around comes around: nearly half of DDoS attacked companies are hit twice or more
- How to check if you are vulnerable to shellshock
- Linux Terminal: An lsof Primer
Find me on Google+