<!--:it-->Info<!--:--><!--:en-->Info<!--:--> http://is.gd/e98rO #fb
Everything worked … but, I forgot qTranslate was installed to manage the two languages of the blog.
I was already thinking that this would have cost me a lot of time when I found this very useful post “Tuning Tools for Twitter to Work With Multilingual WordPress Blogs using qTranslate.”
So looking at the code, I found in Twitcategory the corresponding piece of code change:
twitcategory.php Line 303
$proto = str_replace( "[title]", $post->post_title, $proto );
With (changes in red)
$proto = str_replace( "[title]", __($post->post_title), $proto );
This will activate the function gettext, which will publish the title in the language selected as default (in my case Italian).
- Linux Terminal: inxi – a full featured system information script
- Introduction to 4 Open Source CMS
- How to Enable your Debian Squeeze LTS security support !
- Contest for Zorin OS lovers
- Small reminder: Remember to remove all your data from Ubuntuone
Find me on Google+