<!--:it-->Info<!--:--><!--:en-->Info<!--:--> http://is.gd/e98rO #fb
Everything worked … but, I forgot qTranslate was installed to manage the two languages of the blog.
I was already thinking that this would have cost me a lot of time when I found this very useful post “Tuning Tools for Twitter to Work With Multilingual WordPress Blogs using qTranslate.”
So looking at the code, I found in Twitcategory the corresponding piece of code change:
twitcategory.php Line 303
$proto = str_replace( "[title]", $post->post_title, $proto );
With (changes in red)
$proto = str_replace( "[title]", __($post->post_title), $proto );
This will activate the function gettext, which will publish the title in the language selected as default (in my case Italian).
- Linux Terminal: speedtest_cli checks your real bandwidth speed.
- Zorin OS 9 Core Review: As good as Linux Mint 17!
- How to reboot Linux automatically on Kernel Panic
- Linux AIO some of the most common distributions in one ISO
- How to share on linux the output of your shell commands
Find me on Google+